for QuickBooks and
Microsoft CRM Online
SO... you're looking at an account's information in CRM Online and you think "how good of a customer is this?"; "are they paying us on time?"; "have we done any business with them in the last six months?". How would you get this information? In the past you'd call the person in accounting who doesn't have time to answer everyone's questions and try to coax the info out of them — that's before you got our Dashboards+Sync for QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM Online. Now, you'd just click the QuickBooks tab inside an Account or Contact record and see the data displayed like the graphic above. It solves the two basic needs of most QuickBooks and CRM Online users:
- Display a 360° view of customer data in CRM Online. You get multiple dashboards: inside an Account or Contact record is one that shows a chart of the last 12 months of sales (or purchases, if the account is a vendor), a 30/60/90 Day Balance Recap to show how current their payments are, and a MonthToDate/QuarterToDate/YearToDate Recap to show how much sales you've received. You can switch to a transaction view and search for various types of transactions using different filters.
- NED2: Never Enter Data twice! Synchronize data between QuickBooks and CRM Online automatically, once an hour or once a day: Create customers, vendors, orders, or invoices in one application and send them to the other with no human intervention needed. It just happens through the cloud! You can be QuickBooks-centric or CRM-centric — the synchronization settings are flexible enough for most business scenarios. Please contact us with your needs and we’ll talk through it with you.
| ||In addition, you get new charts and dashboards in CRM to show you a global view of ALL orders and invoices that pulls data from native CRM records. These records are either created in CRM (and sent to QuickBooks) or created in QuickBooks (and synced to CRM). |
| Depending on your business processes, you can have salespeople create new customers and invoices in CRM Online. Dashboards+Sync will send them into QuickBooks and create new records. Or, create in QuickBooks and send into CRM Online. There is no better sync program for QuickBooks and CRM Online. Period. || |
take a look at a demo
If a picture is worth 1000 words, a video is the answer to most of your questions. This is 7.5 minutes and shows you the Dashboards+Sync in action. Just click on this picture below, then click on the Fullscreen button (on the bottom, far right) to see it in all its radiant splendor. [Note: our software works with QuickBooks Online current version and QuickBooks 2015 Desktop and Enterprise, even though this video mentions an older version]
signup for a trial or just buy it
If you're ready to start a 30 day free trial or ready to buy the Dashboards+Sync, click on this link. You'll start the process of linking QuickBooks to Microsoft CRM Online. But, you don't have CRM Online yet? No problem — you can signup for a free 30 day trial of CRM Online during the process. You can even signup for a 30 day trial of Microsoft Office365 too. Are you ready to move to the cloud? We'll get you there now!
Oh, the cost of the Dashboards+Sync is $79 per month for your company, no per user charges! Check out the Requirements section below to make sure you have the required components!
how would you use this
Talk to us and let us know how you would use this. It's ready to go today and we've got people using it — you could be next! Contact us below by either email or phone and tell us your ideas. We'll listen and see how the Dashboards+Syncs for QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM Online could work for your business.
Requirements for Dashboards+Sync for QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM Online
- This works with QuickBooks Online, or Desktop and Enterprise versions of QuickBooks (2010-2015)
- Microsoft CRM Online is required (version 2015, soon to be 2016), not the on-premise or partner-hosted versions. If you don't have a subscription, we can help you get it going. Just start the free 30 day trial and you can signup during that process.
- In order to get all the security configured correctly and perform the above tasks, there will be some emails sent to you. Please add "LivingBusinessOnline.com" to your list of Safe Senders so we can communicate with you. We're not spammers — we just need to work with you to get this operational.
Support for the Dashboards+Sync for QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM Online
Click here to go to the support page for the Dashboards+Sync for QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM Online. You can find the User's Guide there and a form to enter a Support Request.
let's talk about your business
Contact us below by either our WriteToUs form or ClickToTalk button and tell us your situation. We'll listen and see what we think Microsoft CRM Online, Microsoft Office365, and Dashboards+Sync for QuickBooks and Microsoft CRM Online can do for your business.